Vistas de página en total

sábado, 12 de octubre de 2013

About myself


Hello! Welcome to my blog in English!

My name is Gema, I am fourteen years old and I am from an amazing city: Málaga. I am studying at IES Portada Alta in a bilingual course and I am in my last year of secondary school.
I am learning English because I think it is a beautiful language and I love it! We have a great opportunity and we must take advantage of it. My favourite subjects are Biology and Maths. I like them because they are so interesting.
My friends are fantastic! They are cheerful, honest, reliable and sympathetic. We are always together and I enjoy a lot with them.
I have a brother called Alex. He lives in Cádiz with his girlfriend, but we visit him twice a month.
My hobbies are listening to pop music, traveling and reading (especially books about love and terror).
My favourite TV programme is 'El hormiguero'. It is focused on comedy and science. I like it because it is really funny and original.
I am responsible, generous, competitive and a very hardworking person. I like learning everyday!
In the future I will go to University and I will be a Psychiatrist.

I hope you enjoy reading this blog!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario